YOUR FIRST VISIT
Our physical therapy clinics are located conveniently in Hershey, Lancaster, and Lemoyne/Camp Hill. We have a dedicated front desk staff to help you get ready for your appointment with any forms or questions you might have.
We are committed to providing you a personal evaluation that allows us to address your status and develop a plan for your recovery.
If you are a new patient we encourage you to download our patient forms HERE to save a little time during your initial visit. These can also be completed when you arrive for your evaluation.
What you can expect at Hershey Orthopedic & Spine Rehabilitation
- One-on-one care with expert physical therapists who listen to you.
- A thorough examination generally lasting 45 minutes to diagnose what is causing your pain.
- A program designed specifically for you based on your examination and your personal health goals.
- In most cases, treatment will begin during your first appointment and may include manual therapy interventions (spinal mobilization, joint and/or soft tissue mobilization), and exercises specifically tailored to meet your needs.
- Relief of your pain!
- For your first appointment:
- Please go to this link to fill out the necessary forms to expedite your appointment.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing, gym shorts are helpful.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- Bring any x-rays and any other reports you might have.
Don't forget to download our patient forms before your first visit!