Getting you back to what you love.
Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop
When: Saturday, April 4th, 2020 10:00am-11:00am
Where: 1905 Olde Homestead Lane
Lancaster, PA 17601
(Inside the Greenfield Corporate Center)
This fun and information-packed workshop will be extrememly helpful for anyone who is dealing with issues related to back pain and Sciatica. You should attend if:
1) You have lower back pain, hip pain, or Sciatica pain.
2) You've had this pain for only a few days, weeks, months, or even a year or longer.
3) You have difficulty with activities you used to enjoy or take for granted: walking, sleeping, sitting, getting around, house cleaning or yardwork, family activities, hobbies, or exercise.
4) Even if you've tried other treatments, including medications, shots, or other therapies such as Physical Therapy or Chiropractic care. You may even have had a prior back surgery that didn't go as well as expected.
During this workshop you will learn:
1) What causes back pain and Sciatica.
2) Common reasons why our back pain or Sciatica persists, or why it didn't respond to treatments that were recommended to us.
3) What treatment approach gives you the absolute best chance of relieving your pain both quickly, and then also for the long-term. Believe it or not, the odds are STRONGLY in your favor of getting past your pain and getting back to what you love.
This workshop could be a turning point for you or a loved one. Informative, straight-forward advice from trusted experts in the field.
Please also see our reviews on Google and Facebook from our previous attendees and clients.
If you decide this is for you, then:
Please Call us at (717) 945-6938 to register. Registration is free, but seating is limited.
If you prefer, you can also register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees will receive our e-book about back pain and sciatica free for attending.